Location: 7 Grand Canal, Dublin 2.
Project Manager: RE Project Partners
Architect: Barry Lyons Design
Duration: 6 weeks
Completed: Dec 2015
- Fit-Out of the second floor in two phases, the first phase, which is mainly open plan office, was handed over at the end of week four and the second phase, which included meeting rooms, board room and a canteen which was handed over at the end of week six.
- Partitions were mainly, curved glazed screens (W2W) with a design vinyl graphic.
- There was a considerable amount of curved plasterboard ceilings to compliment the curved walls.
- Floor coverings to a raised access floor followed an intricate pattern of shapes and colours.
- Full mechanical, electrical and data installations
- Full fit-out including all specialist joinery for reception counter, canteen and tea station.
- This was an excellent project, which had an excellent client, project manager, designer and contract team, which resulted in the project being handed over on time, within budget and most importantly to the high standards expected.
*This project was not carried out by RMCC but our management team where all involved in this project