Location: 2nd & 3rd Floor, Investment House, Percy Place.
Project Manager: RE Project Partners
Architect: Kennedy Woods
Duration: 8 weeks
Completed: Nov 2014
- This 1600 sqm fit-out was carried out over two phases with the second phase lagging the first by two week. Phase 1 was Floor 3 and Phase 2 was Floor 2.
- Complete strip out of the existing 2nd & 3rd floors, ceilings, walls, floor covering, electrical and mechanical services.
- An intricate design which had to accommodate open plan office, ten interview rooms, four meeting rooms, high volume canteen, training rooms, board room and reception area.
- Partitions included, glazed, fire rated and non-fire rated.
- The existing raised access floor remained but considerable modifications were required to accommodate the new layout and floor finishes.
- Existing toilet blocks on both floor completely revamp, with new tiling, vanity units and sanitary ware.
- Complete replacement of the existing finishes, floor, wall ceiling, etc. throughout the building
- Full mechanical, air conditioning and ventilation system installed. New electrical installations, data, lighting, power, fire alarm etc.
- The boardroom was fitted out using bespoke joinery to accommodate the interactive tv’s and video conference.
- Work carried out within a live building.
* This project was not carried out by RMCC but our management team where all involved in this project