Client: Naas Credit Union
Location: Monread Shopping Centre, Naas.
Project Manager: RE Project Partners
Architect: Barry Lyons Designs
Structural Engineer: Punch
Duration: 4 weeks
Completed: Jan 2015
- The bank closed on Christmas eve for a shutdown period of 3 ½ weeks and reopen fully refurbished on the third Friday in January. Works commenced over the Christmas holidays.
- Complete strip out of the existing banking hall.
- Considerable amount of structural modification to all for the removal of bulky concrete columns which were replaced with steel columns.
- Complete replacement of the existing finishes, floor, wall ceiling, etc. throughout the building.
- New automated entrance lobby.
- Refurbishment of the existing office area through the building.
- Construction of loans offices to ground floor
- Full mechanical, electrical and sprinkler installations
- Full fit-out including all joinery for banking counters
- Work carried out on a busy main street without on-site storage, parking, etc..
*This project was not carried out by RMCC but our management team where all involved in this project