Client: Capital Credit Union
Location: Leopardstown Shopping Centre
Architect: Kruger Lyons Architects
Duration: 10 weeks
Completed: Feb 2019
- This project was short listed for Retail Project of the Year in the Irish Construction Industry Awards 2019 and we were awarded Best Commercial Fit-Out & Refurbishment Specialist – Republic of Ireland by Build Magazine.
- The works comprised of the fit-out of an existing grey shell building within a live busy shopping centre.
- The external façade had to be altered to accommodate a new entrance location, with two automated doors installed.
- Fit out works included glazed and plasterboard partitions, detailed plasterboard ceilings and bulkheads, the floor finish is stone carpet and carpet tiles. A great amount of detail was put into the graphics to walls & glazing.
- The lamp shades had to be specially sources and commissioned for the project. Particular attention had to be given to attain uniform lux level from each unit.
- The joinery package included a banking counter, curved desks and elliptical column enclosures.
- This was a turn-key project, so all the equipment installation was incorporated into our programme.
- The unit was very highly serviced with electrical installation, including power, data, intruder alarm, fire alarm, access control, cctv, etc. The mechanical works included concealed air conditioning units, ventilation with concealed internal AHU and plumbing works to canteen and toilets. A sprinkler system which included void protection.