Client: Gunnersbury Automotive
Location: Stadium Business Park, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15
Project Manager: Barry Lyons Designs
Architect: Barry Lyons Design
Duration: 16 weeks
Completed: Jul 2017
- The works entailed the reconstruction and reconfiguration of an existing ware house and office area to accommodate two testing rooms, office area, reception and staff facilities.
- Mezzanine level extension consisting of hollowcore slab, blockwork, structural steel elements built within the existing unit.
- Existing concrete stairs and solid supporting blockwork walls removed, new precast stairs and structural steelwork installed.
- Demolition of existing partitions to facilitate new layout.
- Replace the existing aluminium door and glazed screen.
- New tiled floor finish and resin floor to testing room area.
- New ceiling and wall finishes.
- Fit-out of testing rooms, which included the
installation of stainless benches.
- Mechanical, electrical, compressed air, fire
alarm, cctv, intruder alarm, etc.