Greenhills & District Credit Unionhttps://rmcc.ie/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/1.jpg 616 462 RMCC RMCC https://rmcc.ie/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/1.jpg
Client: Greenhills & District Credit Union
Location: St. Peter’s Rd., Walkinstown, Dublin.
Architect: Barry Lyons Designs
Duration: 3 weeks
Completed: Jan 2017
- This project was carried out in two phases, while the bank remained open to the public.
- The main banking hall was reconfigured to accommodate five new loans offices.
- Existing walls, floor, ceilings and services were removed.
- New loans rooms formed and works included new partitions, new doors, frames, skirting, etc. Suspended ceilings replaced throughout and new floor finished installed.
- The existing air conditioning system was upgraded.
- Full electrical, data and access control installations.
- A typical “In-Out” project, which demonstrates when you have a client and design team that have a definite brief, we at rmcc can deliver within a tight programme and whilst working in a “live” building.